This line is briefly mentioned in Ref-34, EQF #135.
1st CT-Coefficient of QA-L9:
c2 p q (p + r) (q + r) - (p + q) r (a2 q (p + r) - b2 p (q + r))
1st CT-coordinate Infinity point QA-L9:
2 p (q + r) (c2 p q - b2 p r - b2 q r + c2 q r)
1st DT-Coefficient of QA-L9:
a2 / p2
1st DT-coordinate Infinity point QA-L9:
p2 (c q - b r) (c q + b r)
- QA-L9 passes through QA-P6.
- QA-L9 | QA-P1.QA-P32 // QA-P2.QA-P4 // QA-P7.QA-P8 // QA-P12.QA-P24
- QA-L9 // asymptote of QA-Cu7
- QA-L9 is the perpendicular bisector of line segment QA-P2.QA-P4.
- QA-L9 is the QA-Tf2 image of QA-Ci1.
- QA-L9 is the Pascal Line of the Hexagon formed by the points s12, s14, s13, s34, s23, s24 as described at QA-P38 (Seiichi Kirikami, January 8, 2013).
- QA-L9 is the polar of QA-P38 wrt QA-Ci1 (Eckart Schmidt, January 9, 2013)
- QA-Tf1(QA-L9) lies on QA-Cu1.