(q + r) (2 p + q + r) (p2 + p q + p r - q r)
1 / (-p2 + q2 + r2)
- QA-P20 lies on these QA-lines:
- QA-P20 is also he Reflection of:
- QA-P20 is the Involutary Conjugate (see QA-Tf2) of QA-P1.
- QA-P20 is the Isotomic Conjugate of QA-P19 wrt the QA-Diagonal Triangle.
- QA-P20 is the Anticomplement of QA-P1 wrt the QA-Diagonal Triangle.
- QA-P20 lies on the Conic QA-Co5.
- QA-P20 lies on the Cubics QA-Cu2, QA-Cu3 and QA-Cu5.
- QL-P8 is the Centroid of the QL-Triangle formed by the 3 QL-versions of QA-P20 (note Eckart Schmidt).
QA-P20 is the common point of these 3 lines:
L1= line parallel to M12.M34 through P1.P2 ^ P3.P4,
L2= line parallel to M13.M24 through P1.P3 ^ P2.P4,
L3= line parallel to M14.M23 through P1.P4 ^ P2.P3,
where Mij = midpoint(Pi,Pj) for (i,j) ∈ (1,2,3,4)
(Seiichi Kirikami, September 13, 2012).
- QA-P20 is the Perspector of the QG-P2 Triple Triangle and the QG-P15 Triple Triangle (see QA-Tr-1).
- QA-P20 is the Orthology Center of the QG-P1 Triple Triangle wrt the Triple triangles of QG-P5/QG-P10/QL-P2. See QA-Tr-1. See Ref-34, QFG#962,#963.