QA-P23: Inscribed Square Axes Crosspoint
Each quadrigon has 2 Inscribed Squares. The centers of these squares (QG-2P1a and QG-2P1b) are connected by the so-called Inscribed Square Axis (QG-L6).
a2 q r + SB p q + SC p r
- QA-P23 lies on these QA-lines:
- QA-P23 is concyclic with QA-P2, QA-P7 and QA-P8.
- QA-P23 is the Involutary Conjugate (see QA-Tf2) of QA-P12.
- QA-P23 is the QA-Orthopole (QA-Tf3) of QA-P2.
- The Involutary Conjugate (QA-Tf2) of any line through QA-P23 is an Orthogonal Hyperbola (just like in a triangle the Isogonal Conjugate of any line through X(3) is an Orthogonal Hyperbola).
- QA-P23 is the Orthology Center of the QG-P18 Triple Triangle wrt the QG-P17 Triple triangle. See QA-Tr-1.
- QA-P23 is the Centroid of the Quadrangle of the Isogonal Conjugates (Benedetto Scimeni, October 2, 2015).
- In any Quadrangle the circle centered in QA-P42 passing through QA-P2 inverts QA-P4 into QA-P23. (Benedetto Scimeni, October 2, 2015).